Last updated: February 16, 2021
The personal data collected through this website is processed under the responsibility of GENZYME CORPORATION, 50 BINNEY STREET, CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142.
You can send any request pertaining to SANOFI’s use of your Personal Data by submitting a form via this link.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- TO ALLOW US TO IDENTIFY OR AUTHENTICATE YOU; PROVIDE OR VERIFY YOUR CREDENTIALS INCLUDING VIA PASSWORDS, PASSWORD HINTS, SECURITY INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS, HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL NUMBER;
- TO PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN USING OUR SERVICES; ENSURE THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PRESENTED IN THE WAY THAT BEST SUITS YOU; UNDERSTAND YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL INTERESTS IN OUR CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT AND ADAPT OUR CONTENT TO YOUR NEEDS AND PREFERENCES; PRESENT YOU PRODUCTS AND OFFERS TAILORED TO YOU;
- TO ALLOW US TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU; RESPOND TO YOUR REQUESTS OR INQUIRIES; PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; PROVIDE YOU WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION, ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION, REQUIRED NOTICES, AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS; SEND YOU NEWS AND INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS, OUR SERVICES, OUR BRANDS, OUR OPERATIONS; ORGANIZE AND MANAGE PROFESSIONAL EVENTS AND CONGRESSES, INCLUDING YOUR PARTICIPATION TO SUCH EVENTS
- TO CARRY OUT OUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS; CARRY OUT RELEVANCE OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS; RESPOND TO YOUR REQUESTS; TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR INTERACTIONS AND MEETINGS, SUCH AS WHEN YOU CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION AND SUPPORT;
- On the basis of legal obligations applicable to us and/or our activities: TO IMPLEMENT PHARMACOVIGILANCE PROCESSING
- On the basis of our legitimate interests: TO IMPLEMENT PHARMACOVIGILANCE PROCESSING AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL VALIDATION.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
As required for the above-mentioned purposes, SANOFI may need to communicate your personal data to the following recipients:
• AFFILIATES AND OTHER ENTITIES OF THE SANOFI GROUP IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA UNDER SANOFI’S SUPERVISION AND INSTRUCTIONS; AND
• SUBCONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA UNDER SANOFI’S SUPERVISION AND INSTRUCTIONS;
SANOFI may also need to communicate your data to judicial and administrative authorities in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements and/or to respond to specific requests or orders in the framework of judicial or administrative procedures.
WHERE YOUR DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED?
SANOFI is a multinational Group. In this context, Sanofi may need to transfer your data towards entities of its Group. Sanofi may also need to share your personal data with third party partners outside of the Sanofi Group to process your data.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE RETAINED?
Your data will generally be retained for the following duration : FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SANOFI and in any case only for the duration that is necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purposes, unless further retention is necessary to meet legal or regularity requirements or to the protection of SANOFI’s interests.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Without prejudice to your rights under applicable law, SANOFI reserves the right to amend this Policy without prior notice to reflect technological advancements, legal and regulatory changes and good business practices. If SANOFI changes its privacy practices, an updated version of this Policy will reflect those changes and we will notify you of such changes by updating the effective date at the top of this Policy.
Residents of the State of California may also reference to our California Privacy Notice.